When it comes to holiday gifts I like to be strategic. Ideally, I like to give experiences, but when I can’t, I go a little bigger in the gift-giving department, so it’s something useful that will add value in some way to a person’s life.
Here are my top picks by category for 2021!
- PMD Facial Cleansing Device: I actually got this for a gift a couple of years ago. I admit when I opened the package, I was a little disappointed, but when I used it, I totally got what it was all about! The vibration in the device promotes collagen production which helps reduce fine lines and wrinkles and it really leaves your face feeling like you had a facial. Totally worth the money and it works well with both scrubs and cleansers.
- Massage Gun: We all can’t run out and get a massage when we want, but by having a gun at home we can have a semi-professional experience without the hassle of actually getting there. This one includes different heads and settings to maximize relief in target areas.
- Skillshare: Give the ones you love access to thousands of courses where they can discover something new or deepen current passions in creative, business, technology, and lifestyle areas. Check it out!
- Kindle Oasis: Although I’m still partial to the smell of books, I have to say my Kindle Oasis has been amazing! Especially for travel, I just load the books I want from my Amazon list, and off I go! Plus it’s waterproof, so you don’t have to worry about it at the beach or pool
- Grove Collaborative: Give the gift of Grove VIP membership and you give someone access to free products and perks while they shop for clean, sustainable, and organic brands at affordable prices. Categories are pets, baby, household, beauty, personal care, and more! I look forward to my box every month as it saves me money and time and I love trying the free products every month as a VIP!
- KiwiCo Yummy Crate: Check out KiwiCo’s newest subscription crate! For ages 6-14, this crate brings family-friendly, kid-tested recipes into your kitchen for some fun cooking with a STEAM-based approach to learning.
- KiwiCo Crate: KiwiCo has subscription crates for babies through teenagers. All STEAM-based, age-appropriate, developmental gifts promote exploration and discovery. These projects range from super cute to super cool like building your guitar delivered right to the door! Make it a gift, or multiple gifts that are delivered for a certain amount of months.
- Simple Happy Kitchen: An Illustrated Guide For Your Plant-Based Life: This book is for adults and kids alike to learn about fruits, vegetables and how they impact your health. The fiber page where all the veggies are on their toilet cracks me up every time!
- PetSafe Smart Feed: This is a gift for those pet lovers who like to travel or simply lead busy lives. It’s wifi enabled, links to smartphones, Alexa and is programmable and portion-controllable. Pets and pet-parents, rejoice!
- Ninja Specialty Coffee Maker: This made my list last year and it’s here again! I take care of twins, my daughter, and my elderly grandparents thanks to this machine. This specialty coffee maker can steam milk, make coffee for 6 different sizes including a single cup, travel mug, or a 50oz carafe for the family. Lattes, macchiatos, cappuccinos, all at your fingertips to stay safe from going out to the cafe. No pods are required, so it’s better for the environment too. Feeling like you’re at Starbucks in the comfort of your home sounds good to me.
- Ooni Pizza Oven: This portable pizza oven leaves everything up to your imagination. Tailgating and pizza adventures to pillowy loaves of bread on your deck. It takes home pizza-making to the next level! Don’t stop at pizza, imagine searing steaks or flame-cooked fish, to perfectly caramelized vegetables. Mmmm…I’m good at pizza.
- Oura Ring: I’ve had an apple watch for years, but I’ve never been crazy about its tracking capabilities. I’ve been scouting this small finger ring for months. It tracks a lot of interesting metrics and I’m secretly hoping I get one for Christmas! I hope you are listening Santa!
- Tile: For those of us who seem to lose things easily, they need a couple of these. Tile acts via Bluetooth and links with an app on your phone to give you the location of your missing item. So cool!
There you have it, my top gifts for 2021!